Learn more about PolicyMap.
A Premium Subscription or Enterprise License provides full access to PolicyMap’s exclusive data and premium features. Want to try it for yourself, or give your organization or library a look? Let us give you a personalized demonstration and a trial period to see what PolicyMap can do for you.
Learn more about what you can do with some of the features included in a full subscription to PolicyMap:
- Proprietary data – Get authoritative data on home sales, vacancy rates, school performance, election results, and more
- Exclusive data – Quickly identify areas of social need and burdensome consumer spending with data developed by the PolicyMap data team
- Reports – Produce quick summary documents of communities with comprehensive data and charts on a range of subjects, like demographics and employment, rental housing, and community health
- Uploading data – See how data specific to your work compares to indicators on PolicyMap, just by uploading a spreadsheet of addresses
- Downloading data – Use data from PolicyMap in other tools by downloading CSV files that are consistently formatted regardless of the data’s source
- Customizing maps – Make attractive maps, choose a different color than purple, select different data ranges, draw custom regions
- Multi-layer Maps – Find areas you’re looking for by setting specific criteria for multiple indicators and seeing where they match or overlap
- Embedded maps – Share an interactive map with data on your website or blog